Job Type :
Contract to Hire
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Description :
We’re working with a Butler based non-profit human services organization, to find an Accounting Assistant to join their growing team. In this role you’ll be responsible for the preparation and proofing of financial records and documents and perform efficient and accurate data entry into the Accounting System as well as other associated administrative/support duties.
This is a full-time opportunity offering a schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm and a pay rate commensurate with experience.
Required Qualifications :
· Associates Degree in Accounting
· Exposure to bookkeeping/accounting
· Good computer skills (MS Office Suite)
· Ability to learn new software
· Accuracy and detail-orientation
· Friendly, helpful attitude and desire to learn
· PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History clearance and FBI clearance