Busy law firm in Butler, PA is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to the practice. This firm works in areas such as real estate, family law, bankruptcy, wills, and powers of attorney. Someone with a legal background is preferred but is not required. All candidates with a strong administrative background are encouraged to apply.
- Answer phones, assist clients, greet visitors, and edit attorney calendars.
- Preparation of forms, documents, and paperwork.
- Management of files. Keep the office organized and neat.
- Provide support to the attorneys as needed.
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday - Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Expected to pay $20.00 - $22.00 an hour to start. Benefits are negotiable.
- Administrative experience. Real estate or legal experience is helpful but NOT required.
- Good communication skills. Comfortable talking to the attorneys and taking guidance from them.
- Proficient in creating, editing, proofing, uploading, emailing, saving, and sending documents to clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and typing skills.
- Able to work independently and take initiative to get things done, within a team environment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.