This company provides IT services to small to medium businesses in the Cranberry Township, PA area. We are looking for someone with QuickBooks accounting skills. This is a work from home position, but this person will need to regularly access the Cranberry Township post office, go to the bank and office in Cranberry Township. Weekly work schedule of Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm and an hourly pay rate of around $25.00. Both full-time and part-time applicants will be considered.
- Payroll and related reporting. Calculation of commissions and bonuses
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Bank reconciliations
- Complete bank deposits and pick up mail at post office at least two times per week (mileage reimbursed)
- Expense reporting
- Coordination of vendor programs; obtain reseller authorizations and tax exemptions. Coordinate the pick up of employee equipment.
- Enter customer agreements
- Bookkeeping experience
- Experience with MS Office and QuickBooks On-Line
- Ability to take initiative, organize tasks and complete work in a timely manner
- Works well independently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen