Busy professional specialty healthcare office in Butler, PA, seeks an additional office support person. This person will join a large team and do a variety of office and customer service duties.
- Customer service: answering phones, transferring calls, taking messages, and assisting callers
- Scheduling appointments; greeting visitors and helping them with their paperwork
- Creating and updating patient files in the computer
- Insurance verification
This person will receive on-going training and should be able to move into a more technical position.
On-going training will be provided. This position pays $17.00 an hour to start, with growth based on performance. Benefits package. Warm friendly fast paced team environment.
Work schedule is full time, and hours vary a little week to week. Monday - Friday daylight hours with some rotated Saturday mornings.
- Excellent people skills and phone skills
- Experience verifying insurances, with electronic medical records and/or medical billing is helpful
- Neat professional appearance
- Able to learn and master technical skills
- Can upload documents to Windows based computerized records
- Able to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen