This community service provider is seeking an experienced assistant for their office located in Kittanning, PA. This role is a combination of phone, administrative, and customer service activities.
In this role you’ll be trained to assist the Human Resources Manager and will be responsible for:
- Answering phones; talking to drivers and clients
- Taking requests for transportation
- Entering the request and changes into the software system
- Creating driver schedules and sending them out
- Helping drivers navigate to locations using the computer for directions
- Human Resource related administrative support
Weekly work schedule of Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm or 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Pay starts at $13.00 an hour, with growth based on performance. Benefits package.
- Office experience
- Friendly, pleasant demeanor and good phone skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Good data entry skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen